Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I have been blogging regularly ...but someplace else

In my "returning to my food blog" frenzy, I almost forgot about this one but Iam here now.Caught up on all the previous posts and wanted to congratulate Lisa on her wonderful new blog"Pack of three".Lisa,I bet you, it will become addictive very soon. I started writing my blog 4 yrs back,almost abandoned it and Iam back again.Very addictive, I tell you:)

I have been writing regularly at Meenal's Kitchen. Catch me sharing my recipes and stories here.Even have a post on our weekly Core Concept team meetings, where we all strategised on our project and ate some Pineapple Upside Down cake:)Read more about it here

Until next time :)

2 comments:

Lisa @ Pack of Three said...

Thanks for the kind words Meenal. I know what you mean by addictive. It's practically turned my life upside-down! Happy blogging.

Jo Gubas said...

Enjoyed reading your blog, Meenal. But v.jealous not to get to partake in the pineapple upside-down cake!

Was surprised not to see the Bengal Tiger on your restaurant reviews. You know us Brits like our curry, and this is where mine comes from religiously every Friday. Will tell you a funny story about the owner when I see you. Jo